Caring for the Community with Budget-Friendly Pet Care
Income-qualified spay and neuter procedures and economical out-patient pet wellness care are available at:
Rochester Community Animal Clinic
985 Bay Street
Rochester, NY 14609
With the wellbeing of every companion animal as the sole focus of Monroe Veterinary Associates’ services, we offer compassionate, economical out-patient wellness care, as well as spay and neuter services to those who meet our low-income criteria. We believe that every dog and cat is deserving of quality veterinary care!
The Rochester Community Animal Clinic is happy to provide discounted, high quality pet care services to those who are eligible.
You may qualify to receive low-income spay or neuter services if one of the following requirements applies to you:
- You are currently enrolled as a college student
- You are currently serving in the military
- Your adjusted gross annual income is $40K or less
- You are a retiree collecting Social Security
You are a current recipient of any of the following:
- New York State temporary assistance
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- HEAP (Home Energy Assistance Program)
- Unemployment benefits
- SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance)
- SSI (Social Security Income)
- Veteran’s Retirement or Disability benefits
Other Pet Care Services Available to the Public
In addition to income-qualified spay and neuter services and the Friends of Ferals program, the Rochester Community Animal Clinic also functions as a regular animal hospital, delivering out-patient wellness care to kittens, puppies, and adult or senior cats and dogs. At this walk-in clinic, all patients are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
General wellness care
- Internal (heartworm, intestinal worms) and external (fleas, ticks, mites) parasite prevention
- Blood, urine, and fecal screenings
- Behavioral and nutritional guidance
Contact us today to inquire about these services, to schedule an appointment, or to volunteer your time.
Rochester Community Animal Clinic Hours
Walk-in Wellness and Outpatient Care
Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12:00 p.m.—7:00 p.m. and Fridays from 12:00 p.m.—6:00 p.m. (Sign-in begins on a first-come, first-serve basis at 10:00 a.m. on the day you would like to have your pet seen. We close to additional patients once we have reached our full capacity for the day).
Vaccine Appointments - (For healthy, well animals requiring vaccine packages ONLY)
Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 10:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m. (By appointment only)
Low Income Based Spay/Neuter Services
Tuesdays & Thursdays (By appointment only)